- In medieval times people were put to death for being witches. One anthropologist conjectures as many as 600,000 “witches” lost their lives.
- Before the mid-19th century dentures were commonly made with teeth pulled from the mouths of dead soldiers.
- In 1788 the Austrian army attacked itself and lost 10,000 men.
- Japanese samurais disemboweled themselves with their sword (an act known as seppuko) when in danger of being captured.
- Prior to the 1960s tobacco companies ran physician-endorsed ads that suggested smoking had health benefits.
Enough is enough to have made your day weird. Now is shopping time:
- MoOH! Aria dress – Tulips – The dress comes with a colour change hud which enables you to change to three different colours of the same tulip texture. Very chic and classy.
- Slack Girl – Hallow Mesh Ring – This ring also comes with a texture change hud which offers many choices of colouring those gems and metal. Each gem can be personalised in a different colour.
Add these perfections to your inventory, the SL wardrobe. And I will meet you soon.
A song to have fun with your day,